Help families help themselves out of poverty by giving the gift of goats!
Giving the gift of a goat to a family in need can change their lives. It could contribute to a small business, provide milk, wool and more. Thanks to your prior donations, Pumina (pictured right) and her family in Nepal received a goat from Greater Good and since has been able to stay nourished with the milk her goat produces, as well as sell extra milk and offspring in order to rebuild her home. Her goat has opened up many opportunities for her. Join us as we expand our efforts to continue support families in need all over the world.
Give the gift of goats to families around the world!
Give one female goat for just $40! Or choose to give the gift of a pair of goats, one male and one female, for just $60! Your contribution will provide agricultural assistance to those most vulnerable to chronic hunger. Your gift of a goat will help a family in need build a better life for themselves.
Why goats are so valuable:
- Goats can graze even on poor, dry land unsuitable for other livestock
- Goats can supply a family with several quarts of milk each day— important nutrition for undernourished children
- Extra milk can be made into cheese or yogurt and sold to make extra money for the family
- Goat manure can be used to fertilize gardens and fields
- Goats often have two or three kids a year, enabling families to start small dairies
- With their earnings, families can afford food, education and health care
With your donations our partners incorporate the following to ensure this important resource is utilized to the fullest:
Greater Good Charities has ultimate authority and discretion with regard to the distribution of its funds. All expenditures made are consistent with the exempt purposes of Greater Good Charities.